mobitech international, inc
(Revised August 2016)
- The website [www.mobiletechrx.com] (the “Website”);
- Our mobile applications (the “App”); and
- Any email, text and other electronic communications you send to MobiTech through the Website.
- Information we collect offline or by any other means (such as through other websites, products or services we may offer); and
- Information collected by third parties, which may have their own privacy policies.
What information does MobiTech collect?
- Technical Information. We may also collect and use technical data and related information, such as information about your device, system and application software, peripherals and other data related to your interactions with the Website or the App (“Technical Information”). We may automatically collect Technical Information through cookies, flash cookies, web beacons and log files. The information we collect from these technologies may include your IP address, device ID, browser information and the page you request. MobiTech does not consider this information to be Personal Information.
- Geo-Location Information. We may also collect information about your geographic location from you or your device, including your country, region, city, zip code, street address, time zone, latitude, longitude, velocity, bearing, altitude and horizontal position representation information (“Geo-Location Information”).
Information You Voluntarily Disclose
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose Information through any public-facing features of the Website (for example, via public forums), that Information can be collected and used by others. You submit this Information at your own risk. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any Information you choose to submit in connection with these public features.
How does MobiTech use Information?
We may use your Information, including your Personal Information, as follows:
- To provide software updates, product support, product enhancements and other services to you related to the App or the Website.
- To improve, market or promote MobiTech’s products and services.
- To enable you to participate in features of the App.
- To communicate with you, including about the App.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new products and services offered by MobiTech or its third party partners.
- To respond to comments, questions or requests for customer service.
- To display advertisements, including advertisements from third parties.
- For any other purpose we may describe when you provide the Information.
We may also use your Information for any other purpose with your consent.
Data and Blind Data
You own all right, title, and interest in and to any data (excluding Technical Information) that we collect from you via your use of and interaction with the App, including data about the vehicles you repair, the type of repairs and your estimates and invoices for such repairs (“Data”). We do not consider this to be Personal Information. You grant to us a non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable, royalty free license to use any data we collect based on your use of the App in order to provide, monitor and improve the App and to compile, synthesize and analyze this Data (“Blind Data”), such as to generate anonymous usage statistics. If we generate Blind Data, it will be owned by us and we may use it for any lawful business purpose. Any Blind Data will not personally identify you or the source of the Data.
Information We Share
MobiTech or its agents, vendors or contractors may disclose Information, including your Personal Information, to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To our agents, vendors or contractors that we use to support the internal operations of our business who are required to keep the Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- If required to do so by law, comply with legal process or to comply with a governmental or regulatory request;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of MobiTech or its agents or contractors;
- To enforce our Terms of Service or other MobiTech agreements;
- To act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the App or the Website or the public; and
- As part of a transaction or potential transaction where MobiTech merges with another organization, files for bankruptcy, or sells its assets or capital stock.
Security of Your Information
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect the Information. These safeguards include storing your Information on our secure servers behind firewalls and using encryption technology. Despite the actions and precautions we take, no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of the Information and you acknowledge and agree that you transmit it to us at your own risk.
Third-Party Websites, Services and Technologies
The Website and the App are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Information from children under 13. If you believe that we may have collected Information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Choices and Changes
We may need to communicate with you about the App or the Website, and we would like to make certain commercial offers available to you from time to time. As such, by signing up for our newsletter or by creating an account on the Website, you consent to receive commercial messages (whether by phone, email, text or push notifications) from us or our third party partners, and acknowledge and agree that your primary phone numbers and email addresses and other information may be used for the purpose of initiating commercial messages. We will allow you to opt-out of receiving commercial messages, but in order to stop receiving any messages from us whatsoever (including administrative messages regarding the App), you will need to terminate your account.
Mobile Tech RX App Is Built For
Auto reconditioning professionals across a wide variety of trades use Mobile Tech RX to stay organized, work more efficiently and streamline the the customer experience. Here's the trades who we built Mobile Tech RX for:
Paintless Dent Repair
Paintless Dent Repair Professionals Count On Mobile Tech RX to help with invoicing and streamlining the workflow of their businessLearn More
Paint Touch-Up & Bumper Repair
Leaders In The Paint And Bumper Touch Up Industry Trust Mobile Tech RX To Streamline Their Business And Make Invoicing Clients A BreezeLearn More
Wheel & Rim Repair
Whether You’re A Brick & Mortar Or Mobile Wheel and Rim Repair Company, Mobile Tech RX Will Help Take Your Business To The Next LevelLearn More