Mobile Tech RX is a fast-growing Auto Recon Software company with funding from Austin-based Silverton Partners. We are looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our sales team. You’ll have the opportunity to join a growing team, bring a great product to market and grow a portfolio of passionate customers. This role will be based out of our Austin office and will report to the CRO.
The primary function of this position is new account acquisition. This includes following up on inbound leads, prospecting, qualifying, solution-selling, negotiation, and closing. Our Inside Sales team is a collaborative group who hold themselves to high standards and execute on individual and team goals. The team likes to celebrate wins and consistently works to surpass expectations. Management supports team members with career development in an effort to make them the best salesperson they can be.
If you are looking to build a sales career with a great company, you need to apply to this position. We’re looking for competitive, ambitious, high-energy salespeople to join our exceptional inside sales team and help us continue our rapid growth! We are targeting candidates with 3+ years of cold-calling experience, closing experience, experience selling in a SaaS environment, and/or for a software company.
What you’ll do:
- Manage all three areas of the sales process – prospecting, qualification, closing
- Source new partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails by pitching Mobile Tech RX
- Run demos with prospective customers at a high volume
- Study our market, noting competition, and identifying potential sales opportunities
- Negotiating and up-selling by phone, email, and in some cases, in-person
- Follow up with clients when needed to help them increase adoption and maximize value when using the product
- Exceed revenue quota goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
What you have:
- At least three (3) years in a Business-to-Business full sales cycle role preferably in a subscription-based model and consistent quota attainment
- Strong sales experience prospecting, presenting, and closing deals by utilizing strong negotiation and problem-solving skills, consultative selling techniques, strong closer executing contracts, and collecting payments.
- Must be a self-starter, disciplined and motivated to consistently be building your pipeline by networking and hunting/sourcing leads, consistent follow-up and hitting or exceeding sales quotas
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Previous strategic selling experience required
- Experience with outbound sales activities
- Experience cultivating new business with new customers
- Experience using Salesforce.com
What you’ll get:
- Purpose-driven work
- Coverage under best-in-class, flexible medical, vision and dental plans
- 401(k) with 100% company match up to 4% of salary and immediate vesting
- Unlimited PTO
- Free Gym membership
- Working with a highly-motivated team with a proven track record of success that also has a lot of FUN!
- Casual work environment, rewards, recognition, and fun events
- Investment in growing your career and providing you the opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact on a growing company that is truly changing an industry