The Last Q&A to Wrap Up
- How did you decide it was time to hire?
- Who was your first hire?
- How did you find experts to do jobs you weren’t an expert at yourself – like accounting, SEO, etc?
- You said if I want to open up a retail shop, I should shift my business to a higher percentage of revenue coming from retail. How do I go about doing that?
- What are some practical steps to growing a retail customer base?
What To Do Next
- Set your goals and intentions for your business. Map out practical steps you need to take to get there.
- Think about the services you offer now and want to offer in the future (ie: EZ Dent started as a PDR business and decided to expand into more services this year). Think about the skillsets you have in your employees now and what you will need in the future.
- Create an aspirational growth and hiring plan.
- Do you have any questions from the class? Send Matt a message if you have more questions that he didn’t answer here.
Congrats! You Completed the Class
Click through to the next page to download your class badge.