Mobile Tech RX is a fast-growing Auto Recon Software company with funding from Austin-based Silverton Partners. We are looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative to join our sales team. You’ll have the opportunity to join a growing team, bring a great product to market, and grow a portfolio of passionate customers. This role will be based out of our Austin office and will report to the CRO.
The primary function of this position is new account acquisition. This includes net new prospecting, following up on inbound leads, and qualifying opportunities. Our Inside Sales team is a collaborative group who hold themselves to high standards and execute on individual and team goals. The team likes to celebrate wins and consistently works to surpass expectations. Management supports team members with career development in an effort to make them the best salesperson they can be.
If you are looking to build a sales career with a great company, you need to apply to this position. We’re looking for competitive, ambitious, high-energy salespeople to join our exceptional inside sales team and help us continue our rapid growth! We are targeting candidates with 1+ years of cold-calling experience and experience working within a fast growing SaaS company.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the front end of the sales process – prospecting & qualifying
- Source new partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails by pitching Mobile Tech RX
- Study our market, noting competition, and identifying potential sales opportunities
- Follow up with clients when needed to help them increase lead flow and maximize lead source quality to increase conversion rates
- Exceed revenue quota goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
What you have:
- At least one (1) year in a Business-to-Business lead generation for a subscription-based model software company with consistent quota attainment
- Experience prospecting and qualifying by utilizing strong communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, disciplined and motivated to consistently be building your pipeline by networking and hunting/sourcing leads, consistent follow-up and hitting or exceeding quotas
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Previous strategic selling experience required
- Experience with outbound sales activities
- Experience cultivating new business
What You’ll Get:
- Purpose-driven work
- Coverage under best-in-class, flexible medical, vision and dental plans
- 401(k) with 100% company match up to 4% of salary and immediate vesting
- Unlimited PTO
- Free Gym membership
- Working with a highly-motivated team with a proven track record of success that also has a lot of FUN!
- Casual work environment, rewards, recognition, and fun events
- Investment in growing your career and providing you the opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact on a growing company that is truly changing an industry